Consent for Use of Personal Information:
I authorize the Canadian Soccer Association, the Ontario Soccer Association, The Peel Halton Soccer Association, and my Club to collect and use personal information about me or my child/ward for the purpose of receiving communications; and the disclosure of my child/ward’s name and address to the (Municipality) for the purpose of securing fields and no other purpose. I understand that I may withdraw such consent related to receiving communications at any time by contacting the OSA Privacy Officer at OSAPrivacyOfficer@soccer.on.ca or by mail to: Attention: OSA Privacy Officer, OSA, 7601 Martin Grove Road, Vaughan ON L4L 9E4. The Privacy Officer will advise the implications of such withdrawal.
*We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein.*
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
In consideration of the acceptance of my or my child/ward’s membership in the Ontario Soccer Association, District Association and Club, I, the participant and parent/guardian (if participant is under 18 years of age), agree as follows:
- I understand that my child/ward cannot play in any sanctioned soccer game until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
- I have reviewed the waiver/participation agreement attached & my signature affixed hereto indicates my agreement with such waiver/participation agreement.
- I am aware of The Ontario Soccer Association, The Peel Halton Soccer Association, my Club and League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
- I accept sole responsibility for me or my child/ward’s personal possessions and athletic equipment.
- I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by me, or my child/ward’s careless, negligent and/or improper handling. I acknowledge that I have read this registration agreement in its entirety and that I have executed this registration agreement voluntarily.
- I agree that team pictures that have my child may be used on the ISC social media and website and not for any other purposes.
- All payments are fully refundable if the club cannot host your age group.
- All refunds are subject to $85 administration fee. No refunds will be granted after April 20th for the outdoor season or after October 1st for the indoor season.
- Requests for refund must be made in writing to Info@internationalsoccerclub.ca. Please allow 4 weeks for a refund cheque to be processed.
- In case of season-ending injury or illness, such refunds may come in the form of credit but subject to the approval of the Club Registrar.
- No refunds shall be granted to Rep, All Star or Select players once they are assigned to a team roster.
- I agree that failure to adhere to the Club Policies, Rules and Regulations that are currently posted on the Club website can jeopardize my membership and I may face consequences that include, but not limited to, termination of my enrolment in the program.
Ontario Soccer Association Waiver of Liability:
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing my minor child/ward to participate in the programs, activities and events of The OSA, I ASSURE TO YOU THAT:
- I am the parent/guardian of the above named participant having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding the above named participant.
- I believe that my minor/ward is physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in the programs, activities and events of The OSA.
- I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards include, but are not limited to injuries from:
- Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
- Dry land training including weights, running and massage;
- Grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
- Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
- Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
- Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
- Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
- Contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
- Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
- Exerting and stretching various muscle groups;
- Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities.
- Furthermore, I am aware that my child/ward may:
- Sustain injuries in soccer that can be severe, cause spinal cord injuries and even be fatal;
- Experience anxiety while challenging himself/herself during the activities, events and programs;
- Come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
- Risk of injury is reduced if he/she follows all rules established for participation;
- Risk of injury increases as he/she become fatigued.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin that my signing of this document constitutes:
- I am registering my child/ward willingly and my child/ward is participating voluntarily in these activities, events and programs.
- I agree that there are risks in soccer as described above and my child/ward will be exposed to these risks and hazards.
- I agree to accept all these risks and hazards and be responsible for any injury or other loss which my minor child/ward might receive while participating in these events, activities and programs.
- If something happens to my child/ward, I release the Organizers of responsibility for any claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my child/ward’s participation. I understand “Organizers” to mean: The Ontario Soccer Association, District Associations, Leagues, Clubs and their directors, officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives.
Executing this agreement will not preclude you from accident insurance coverage, subject to the terms and conditions of The Ontario Soccer Association’s insurance policy.
I ACKNOWLEDGE MAKING THIS AGREEMENT I have read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement, and by signing it voluntarily on the printable version of this form, I am agreeing to abide by these terms.