International Soccer Club (ISC) is a Not for Profit Soccer Club established in Mississauga in 2007. The ISC is affiliate Member of the City of Mississauga, sanctioned member of the Ontario Soccer Association and The Peel Halton Soccer Association to operate as a Youth Recreation and Competitive Soccer Club in Mississauga. The ISC is looking to fulfill the Part Time Position of Soccer Coaches. Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidates shall be conducting the following:
- Live in Mississauga, Milton or Brampton
- Has strong desire and experience working with children
- Has a Solid soccer experience as a player and hopefully as a coach or as a volunteer coach.
- Be able to commit to set hours /week.
- Be reliable, patient, and out-going
- Has passion for sports and physical activity
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Has a car
- Has a clean Police Check
- Keep parents and players engaged and connected to the League activities.
- Follow the Soccer development curriculum and focus on player development.
- Coordinate and manage your team, players and parents.
- Offer fun, creative & enjoyable drills to your team
- Interact with parents, give feedback on children’s abilities, and provide suggestions to improve their skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Available to work set evenings Schedule May to August 2019
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Google Docs)
This is a Part-time position with an Attractive Hourly Rate. Please email your resume to email@example.com and title the email SC19OSA The International Soccer Club thanks all applicants but only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.