High Performance Program – Scholarship and/or Professional Pathway
In Addition to the Private sessions, The HPP is an extension to the player’s enrollment in the Club Rep Competitive or Development Teams and is a Fusion of Competitive Development and High-Performance Training tailored towards the player specific needs towards Professional Soccer and/or Scholarships
- HPP is 12 months/year.
- Will include all the Private One-on-One Training Sessions +
- Each Player will train Twice/Week with Certified Physical Trainer for tailored physical growth and development curriculum, a Nutritionist to design her/his meal plan and a Professional Soccer Coach to work on the Technical and Tactical elements of the development.
- The program is selective based and each Player and her/his Guardian will go through selection Process.
- A detailed player evaluation to identify her/his Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and her/his Threats based on the four pillars.
- A custom tailored training program with nutrition schedule will be created for the player and will be monitored weekly by the High Performance Coaching Staff.
- The program will also create a profile for the player and will introduce him to University Coaches and Club Coaches. Through show casing tournaments and promo videos for the player, the High Performance
- Individualized Fitness plans
- Individualized Nutrition plans
- 4 Pillars focus Training
- Game Analysis
- Sport Psychology Training
- Video Highlight Package for Showcase.