International Soccer Club in Mississauga
Rep Development Program (RDP)
Players Ages Nine to Fourteen
Register Today For Our Summer Session Starting June 10th 2019 - September 9th 2019
Schedule and Fees:
|All our Rep Team Coaches scout their Players from the RDP program.|
|Twice a Week: Mondays & Fridays|
|Age Group (Born In)||Age Group||Day||Time||Location|
|2012/13||U6/U7||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2011||U8||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2010||U9||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2009||U10||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2008||U11||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2007||U12||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2006||U13||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2005||U14||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2004||U15||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2003||U16||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
|2002||U17||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM to 8:00PM||Map||$350 Register NOW|
- Players Ages Nine to Fourteen Program Summary House League
- Designed to Track Each Individual Athlete’s Progress.
- Written Report of Player’s Progress at The End Of Each Session
- Practice Sessions Tailored to Each Skill Level
- Technical, Tactical & Physical Player Development Curriculum
- Player Development Progressive Report
- Certified & Paid Coaches/Session
- Practice T-shirts Included
- Year Around Program, 2×6 Months Sessions.
- 1.5 Hour Session, Twice/Week
- Same Location/Week
Rep Development Program (RDP) program’s mission is to develop skilled, focused and self-confident team players who are passionate to gain tactical and technical skills required to become better soccer players.
Rep Development Program (RDP) is a development program designed to help individual players of all ages with their goal at a young age. The sessions focus on skill development, passing, receiving, dribbling, shooting/finishing, heading, crossing as well as the development of technical, strategic, tactical, creative, physical and mental skills using a combination of basic and advanced development drills, and dynamic, game-situation environments. ADP core objective is to create an environment focused at achieving results through consistent, interrelated and progressive skill Development. Young athletics need to be trained within a structured technical, tactical and physical soccer development curriculum.
RDP program aims at mastering each level of development from beginner to intermediate and advance regardless of the age.
- Introduction to soccer for kids who have never kicked a ball before but want to see what all the fuss is about. Join the worlds #1 played sport.
- RDP program will focus on ball mastery, soccer skills, fitness and knowledge of the game at age appropriate level. The skills that they will be developing in the program are juggling, first touch, age appropriate tactics/game knowledge, soccer kicks, turning/changing direction, throw in’s, passing, heading, change of direction and feints.
- RDP program is designed to provide the opportunity for athletes at an early age, who truly love the game of soccer, to be taught the proper technical and tactical skills needed for high performance play.
- There is no structured games yet there will be scrimmages at the end of the Sessions. All ages train together and drills are grouped by skill level.
- During Fall & Winter sessions, we train on triple school gym space to master ball control and ball handling. Summer sessions we train outdoor on FIFA sized soccer fields.
All athletes are assessed for their overall skill and knowledge of soccer. All athletes start at the beginner level to ensure effective knowledge of technical skills. The athletes master all beginner skills to move on to intermediate and then advance levels .
Feedback to Parents
- Designed to track each individual athlete’s progress.
- Parents will be giving writing reports of their child’s progress at the end of each session
- All athletes will be track their progress as they master each soccer skill.
- Ongoing assessment and feedback
This program is supplementary to the player’s regular House League or Rep team play to enjoy the opportunity to get each athlete the technical expertise and development resource needed to achieve their maximum soccer potential. Participants can anticipate weekly managed gender and age cross-over training to further develop confidence in a challenging environment. ISC’s RDP is optional for interested recreational players and is delivered by the certified, professional and paid coaching staff of the ISC Technical Team. This program is available to all registered players and it goes year around during the summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.The International Soccer Club offers supplementary skill development programs for all ages at all levels. The ISC Rep Development Program (RDP) is now offering year around Two-Four Months Technical Skill Development Sessions geared for kids’ ages 9 to 14 years of age who are interested in growing and enhancing their technical skills with the ball and their tactical skills about the game through a structured technical development curriculum with one of our Senior Coaches.