International Soccer Club in Mississauga
Rep Development Program (RDP)
Players Ages Four to Fourteen
Year Around Program, Two-Six Months Sessions
Register Online Today For Our Summer Session Starting June 11th 2018 until December 11th 2018
Schedule and Fees:
Six Months Program for as low as $90/month.
|All our Rep Team Coaches scout their Players from the RDP program.|
|Six Months Program: June 11th 2018 until December 11th 2018|
|Twice a Week: Mondays & Fridays|
|Age Group (Born In)||Age Group||Day||Time||Location|
|House League Players||New Players|
|2010||U7||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2009||U8||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2008||U9||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2007||U10||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2006||U11||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2005||U12||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2004||U13||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2003||U14||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
|2002||U15||Mondays & Fridays||6:30PM||Map||$500 Register NOW||$650 Register NOW|
- Players Ages Four to FourteenProgram SummaryHouse League players: One payment of $500
- New Players: One payment of $650
- Designed to Track Each Individual Athlete’s Progress.
- Written Report of Player’s Progress at The End Of Each Session
- Practice Sessions Tailored to Each Age Group
- Technical, Tactical & Physical Player Development Curriculum
- Player Development Progressive Report
- Certified & Paid Coaches/Session
- Practice T-shirts Included
- Year Around Program, 2×6 Months Sessions.
- 1 Hour Session, Twice/Week
- Same Location/Week
Rep Development Program (RDP) program’s mission is to develop skilled, focused and self-confident team players who are passionate to gain tactical and technical skills required to become better soccer players.
Rep Development Program (RDP) is a development program designed to help individual players with their goal at a young age. The sessions focus on skill development, passing, receiving, dribbling, shooting/finishing, heading, crossing as well as the development of technical, strategic, tactical, creative, physical and mental skills using a combination of basic and advanced development drills, and dynamic, game-situation environments. ADP core objective is to create an environment focused at achieving results through consistent, interrelated and progressive skill Development. Young athletics need to be trained within a structured technical, tactical and physical soccer development curriculum.
RDP program has developed a long term player development program which focuses on a clearly designed pathway. This programs aims at mastering each level of development from beginner to intermediate and advance.
- Introduction to soccer for kids who have never kicked a ball before but want to see what all the fuss is about. Join the worlds #1 played sport.
- RDP program will focus on ball mastery, soccer skills, fitness and knowledge of the game at age appropriate level. The skills that they will be developing in the program are juggling, first touch, age appropriate tactics/game knowledge, soccer kicks, turning/changing direction, throw in’s, passing, heading, change of direction and feints.
- RDP program is designed to provide the opportunity for athletes at an early age, who truly love the game of soccer, to be taught the proper technical and tactical skills needed for high performance play.
All athletes are assessed for their overall skill and knowledge of soccer. All athletes start at the beginner level to ensure effective knowledge of technical skills. The athletes master all beginner skills to move on to intermediate and then advance levels .
Feedback to Parents
- Designed to track each individual athlete’s progress.
- Parents will be giving writing reports of their child’s progress at the end of each session
- All athletes will be track their progress as they master each soccer skill.
- Ongoing assessment and feedback
This program is supplementary to the player’s regular House League or Rep team play to enjoy the opportunity to get each athlete the technical expertise and development resource needed to achieve their maximum soccer potential. Participants can anticipate weekly managed gender and age cross-over training to further develop confidence in a challenging environment. ISC’s RDP is optional for interested recreational players and is delivered by the certified, professional and paid coaching staff of the ISC Technical Team. This program is available to all registered players and it goes year around during the summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.The International Soccer Club offers supplementary skill development programs for all ages at all levels. The ISC Rep Development Program (RDP) is now offering year around Two-Six Months Technical Skill Development Sessions geared for kids’ ages 4 to 14 years of age who are interested in growing and enhancing their technical skills with the ball and their tactical skills about the game through a structured technical development curriculum with one of our Senior Coaches.