International Soccer Club Mississauga
Mississauga Soccer Becoming a Coach
Thank you for your interest in coaching at the International Soccer Club In Mississauga. Interested candidates must submit an application to the Club. Please fill the Coaching Application and the head coach shall contact you for an interview.
• Prepares practice drills.
• Conduct WEEKLY practice for your team.
• Attend ALL games and supervise your team during the league.
• Scout our House League Teams for players to participate in our All Star Teams. Evaluate players and submit necessary forms to the club at the end of every season.
The International Soccer Club is offering a basic pay for your time and effort developing your team during the weekly practices and the weekly games.
The basic pay will be a one time payment of a bonus check payable after a performance review meeting is conducted with the Club Board of Directors.
• You shall be a role model – no drugs/alcohol/smoking or abusive language at practices/games/tournaments
• You shall adhere to the Club policies
• You shall return the flags, Nets and Goalie’s Shirt back to the club in a good working condition.
• You shall never be alone with a player
• You shall never be responsible for transportation to/from practice/games.
• You shall never be responsible for water or snacks
Key Performance indicators – KPI
All our Staff Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Volunteer Coaches have to adhere to th following KPIs:
KPI – Arriving at the field
Please make sure you attend in the field at least 10 minutes before the start up time of your practices.
KPI – Cancel a Practice or Not to Coach a Game
- If you cannot attend a game or a practice PLEASE adhere to the following procedure:
- You shall find a replacement.
- You shall notify the Director of Operations via phone with the date of absence and the name and contact information of your replacement to run your practice or to attend your game.
- If you can’t find a replacement, and still have to cancel the practice, you will have to receive a formal consent from the club to cancel the practice and you will have to give parents at least 72 hours-notice.
If you are planning a vacation, PLEASE adhere to the following procedure:
You shall find a replacement (i.e. your volunteer assistant) to run your practice or to attend your game during your vacation.
You shall notify the Director of Operations via phone with the date/s of absence and the name and contact information of your replacement to run your practice or to attend your game.
KPI – To Cancel A Practice or A Game Due to The Weather
Unless you are notified by the club that the game or the practice has been cancelled due to the weather condition, YOU SHALL be present on the field on time for practice or for the game and wait for further instructions from the Director of Operations.
KPI – others
Soccio Cultural Awareness, Soccer Development Curriculum, Positive Attitude to Referees, Field Layout, knowing Players’ name, stay in club uniform, Attending Health & Safety meetings and Checking Club Email account.
Failure to adhere any of the above KPIs may terminate your agreement and may deduct your pay for every time you violate any of the above KPIs.
Terminating the Agreement
The Head Coach has the right to terminate your contract and cancel you bonus check at any time during the assigned tournament if he sees that you are not adhering to any of the Responsibilities, the Limitations, the Boundaries, the Practice & Game Canceling policy, the club policies or the code of ethics. You will be expelled from enrolling in any activity with the Club.